This is the last theme in the Serve It Event series. After 15 themes over 18 months, Serve It event series hosted by Krithi and I comes to an end with this one. The theme is “Original Recipes From Home” and runs for two months, November and December. Every family has its own tradition and practices which has been followed for generations. Be it Diwali, Pongal, Thanksgiving, Christmas or any festival each of us would fondly remember the practices and customs followed in the celebration. And not to forget every tradition revolves around food. This theme is all about those family recipes which are close to your heart and dear to your tummy.
Check out the rules below and let your entries flow..
Here are the guidelines for the event:
1. You may send in any entry that is your family recipe.
2. The most important rule is that dish should NOT be served in any hotels, restaurants, shops or bakeries.
3. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are allowed.
4. Please link back to this announcement page and also to Krithi’s page here.
5. New entries are appreciated, however if you are sending archived entries, please re-post as latest (with a date in November/December 2012) and update with both the links to the announcement page and logo.
6. Usage of links and logo is mandatory.
7. Last date for submission of your entries is December 31, 2012.
8. To submit your entries, just link your entries using the linky tool below.
9. Non-bloggers also can send their entries with a picture to the below email-id.
10. If you have a problem in linking email us your problem to serveit[dot]series[at]gmail[dot]com. We will try to resolve it.
Note: If the entries are inappropriate to the theme, we would have to remove the entries from the linky sans notification. If there are other issues like link or logo missing we would definitely notify through email.
Linky for entries: