This month’s theme for Serve It series is “Serve It – Boiled”. We just had to reserve this theme for October. With the onset of the fall season here in the US and monsoons in India, we all would like something steaming hot for a meal. Starting with your morning cup of joe, followed by an awesome curry with rice/roti and ending the day with a warm bowl of soup for dinner would be so comforting and satisfying. That is the reason for this theme being featured this month. Check out the rules below and let your entries flow..
Here are the guidelines for the event:
1. You may send in any entry that is boiled in a stove-top.
2. You may use other appliances like mixie/blender/grinder for the preparation process but the whole cooking process should be done only in the stove-top on an open or closed pan. No usage of the pressure cooker is allowed either.
3. Examples include coffee, tea, soups, chowder, curries (including sambar, rasam). Dry curries like poriyals, palya are not allowed.
4. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are allowed.
5. Please link back to this announcement page and also to Krithi’s page here.
6. New entries are appreciated, however if you are sending archived entries, please re-post as latest (with a date in October 2012) and update with both the links to the announcement page and logo.
7. Usage of links and logo is mandatory.
8. Last date for submission of your entries is October 31, 2012.
9. To submit your entries, just link your entries using the linky tool below.
10. Non-bloggers also can send their entries with a picture to the below email-id.
11. If you have a problem in linking email us your problem to serveit[dot]series[at]gmail[dot]com. We will try to resolve it.
Note: If the entries are inappropriate to the theme, we would have to remove the entries from the linky sans notification. If there are other issues like link or logo missing we would definitely notify through email.
Linky for Boiled entries: