With Thanksgiving last month, our theme for ‘Serve it Series’ was ‘Savory Baking’ and boy did we have a blast. We have entries ranging from fresh baked breads, garlic rolls, baked potatoes to frittats and pastas – a total of 58 savory baked goodies. Thanks to everyone who baked – and kept it savory. 🙂 Well, this month we go sweet. It is the season to be jolly…with Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year – it is time to celebrate with all things sweet baked. Lets whip up those pies/cakes/cookies and other pastries and enjoy the holidays!
Here are the guidelines for the event:
1. You may send in any entry that is only baked in the conventional oven and is savory. Only sweet entries are allowed like cakes/cookies/pies etc.
2. Only Vegetarian entries are allowed. Eggs are allowed.
3. Please link back to this announcement page and also to Krithi’s page.
4. New entries are appreciated, however if you are sending archived entries, please re-post as latest (with a date in December 2011) and update with both the links to the announcement page and logo.
5. Usage of links and logo is mandatory.
6. Last date for submission of your entries is December 31 2011, however you can link until Jan 1st.
7. To send in your entries, just link your entries using the below linky tool.
8. Non-bloggers also can send their entries with a picture to the below email-id.
9. If you have a problem in linking email us your problem to serveit[dot]series[at]gmail[dot]com. We will try to resolve it.
Please note that if the entries are inappropriate to the theme we would have to remove the entries from the linky sans notification. If there are other issues like link or logo missing we would definitely notify through email.