Thanks to an overwhelming response to the ‘Serve it’ Series started by me and Krithi of Krithi’s kitchen – we now have 3 different collections of recipes by cooking technique. We have a total of 278 recipes linked by foodies – bloggers and non bloggers alike. And what more do we need to celbrate! Add to this that this month is so festive – right from Navrathri to Diwali, most of our days this month, we are to spend creating dishes to celebrate and share with family and friends. That is exactly what the theme of the month is. Yep, this month is a ‘Festival Potluck’. Choose any dish – as long as the dish is made to celebrate – you are in!
So, come on and share the joy! Here are the rules of the event:
1. You may send in any entry that you would prepare for a “Festival”. We are restricting this event to traditional dishes. So, strictly no baked dishes.
2. Only Vegetarian entries please. Not even eggs.
3. Please link back to this announcement page and also to Krithi’s page.
4. New entries are appreciated, however if you are sending archived entries, please re-post as latest (with a date in October 2011) and update with both the links to the announcement page and logo.
5. Usage of links and logo is mandatory.
6. Last date for submission of your entries is October 31, 2011
7. To send in your entries, just link your entries using the below linky tool.
8. Non-bloggers also can send their entries with a picture to the below email-id.
9. If you have a problem in linking your entries, email us your problem to serveit[dot]series[at]gmail[dot]com. We will try to resolve it.