I started my blog – ‘Oh Taste n See’ in May 2010, as a way of This month marks my blog’s first anniversary. I am excited about the journey that this has been, I have now posted – 307 posts, have 1062 comments from dear friends and fellow bloggers, and have had close to 7000 visitors(plus about 50,000 visitor in the old wordpress.com site). I wouldn’t have continued this passion of mine, if not for the support from friends, foodies and fellow bloggers. So, a big ‘Thank You’ to all of you lovely people.
I am also happy that my friend Krithi, had also started a food blog: Krithis Kitchen, and what more joy than sharing a passion with a dear friend. To celebrate my anniversary and also as a way of sharing our friendship with fellow foodies, we have come up with a new event: ‘Serve It’ , a monthly series that would focus on a cooking technique that would be relevant for the season.
Krithi and I would alternatively be hosting this event @ Krithis Kitchen and Oh Taste n See respectively. This month, being the anniversary month will be hosted at Oh Taste n See.
Since summer has started in most part of the world, and are looking for ways to cool down, we have chosen the theme for this month as ‘Chilled’.
The rules for ‘Serve It – chilled’ are:
1. You may send in any entry that can be served chilled. Juices, mocktails, sorbets, icecreams, just about anything chilled is welcome.
2. Please link back to this announcement page.
3. New entries are appreciated, however if you are sending archived entries, please repost and update with the link to the announcement page.
4. Usage of logo is appreciated.
5. Send your entries to ‘email@example.com’ with Subject: Serve it – Chilled, with the following details:
*NOTE: We will pull the pictures from your post, however, if your pictures are NOT shared, please attach a picture resized to 400 px.
6. Last date for sending your entries is June 30, 2011.
Roundup will be posted the first week of July.
Hope to see a bunch of cool, cooling entries for the event.